IT'S TIME TO ZERO IN ON CLIMATE CHANGE
The 2018 Summit will bring together leaders from state and local governments, business, and citizens from around the world, to demonstrate how the tide has turned in the race against climate change, showcase climate action taking place around the world, and inspire deeper commitments from each other and from national governments — in support of the Paris Agreement.
“Come join us – entrepreneurs, singers, musicians, mathematicians, professors, students – we need people that represent the whole world because this is about the whole world and the people who live here … It’s time to act, it’s time to join together, and that’s why at this Climate Action Summit, we’re going to get it done.”
–Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr., Message to the Global Citizen Festival in Hamburg, Germany, July 2017
It's up to all of us: Leaders from across sectors and around the world who view climate change as an existential threat and are ready to zero in.
- Feb 2, 2018 Global Climate Action Summit Advisory Committee Chair Challenges Investors to Act on Climate Feb 2, 2018
- Jan 25, 2018 Global Climate Action Summit Leader Anand Mahindra Issues New Climate Challenge to Corporations Jan 25, 2018
- Jan 11, 2018 Newsletter: 2018: A Year of Climate Action Jan 11, 2018
- Sep 20, 2017 Governor Brown Welcomes Co-Chairs from Around the World for Global Climate Action Summit Sep 20, 2017
- Sep 20, 2017 Statement From the 2018 Global Climate Action Summit Steering Committee Sep 20, 2017
- July 2017